Loss of rent insurance

If the rented flat or non-residential space becomes unusable due to fire, flood or other damage, the tenant does not have to pay the rent to the owner of the space. The owner of the property then has to deal with the repairs of the building and at the same time will not collect the rental income. For these cases, a special type of business interruption insurance was prepared called loss of insurance.

Especially if the owner of the building repays the loan to the bank or uses the rent to finance other activities, the loss of rent insurance is a necessary part of the insurance of the property itself. Eurovalley's business insurance specialists will help you set up your loss of rent insurance so that your rental income is not at risk.

Vstup pro klienty
zapomněl(a) jsem heslo