Risks affect any human activity. Risk management is a way how to identify and recognize these risks, evaluate and manage them to bring your business a long term prosperity. Eurovalley will help you to pursue your growth strategy, help you manage risk and subsequently insurance. An integral part is also the preparation of a loss prevention and business continuity plan.
Eurovalley has its own team of experienced risk engineers, uses international experience, methods and standards that go beyond Czech standards and thus establish rules for the functioning of TQM systems in all of their forms.
Eurovalley risk engineers carefully identify the risks that affect your business. They perform physical risk surveys of selected locations and carefully assess your risks in:
- property damage
- business interruption
- third party liability
- environmental damage
- Risk surveys
- recommendations for specific risk prevention measures resulting from risk surveys
- evaluation of existing security
- business continuity and emergency plans
- an individualized risk catalog, including preventive and remedial measures
- Risk management trainings
- Tailor-made insurance coverage for best available price
- long-term partnership - continuously updated risk information, leading to a reductions of a number of losses
- lower loss ratio - better insurance conditions and / or lower costs
- prevention and advisory in the field of management and reduction of insurable and uninsurable risks
- high quality, professionalism and expertise of risk engineers at Eurovalley
- reduction of security costs
Please feel free to contact us whenever you encounter a problem with operational or safety risks.