Equipment and supplies insurance

Movable items, ie operating (furniture, equipment, computer and office equipment) or production equipment (machines, apparatus and tools) and supplies, together with real estate, are the most frequently insured item of the company's assets. However, it is necessary to provide compensation in the event of damage or destruction not only for own property, but also for foreign objects, taken over or borrowed.

Eurovalley specialists will design the right movable property design for your business, including various limits and supplementary insurance. They will help you to choose the risks you can insure against and will also advise you on the theft protection required by each insurance company.

Vstup pro klienty
zapomněl(a) jsem heslo