Delivering goods or providing services with delayed payment on foreign or domestic markets always carries the risk of non-payment by the customer. Credit insurance covers the risks of non-payment due to the insolvency of the customer, insolvency or insolvency.
Who is the insurance for?
Credit insurance is designed for all companies that provide services or supply products on a delayed payment basis with a minimum annual turnover of at least CZK 20 million.
Why EUROVALLEY specialists recommend this insurance?
- protection against non-payment
- Reduction of the risk when finding new customers
- Enabling sales growth and penetrating new markets
- Avoiding widespread business losses in a market collapse in a particular territory
- comprehensive information about potential and existing customers
- income stabilization
- recovery of unpaid debts
Examples of damage:
- bankruptcy of the customer
- rejection of bankruptcy petition for lack of assets
- a court order authorizing settlement between the debtor and the creditor
- execution, forced administration
- non-payment for other reasons - secondary insolvency, delay of payments, “unwillingness” to pay, etc.
The purpose is not only to protect in case of non-payment, but also to prevent potential damages through continuous monitoring of customers' credit and the introduction of rules for the allocation of credit limits.
The insurance of receivables is always tailor-made to a specific client and it is absolutely necessary to thoroughly analyze all data before entering an insurance contract. EUROVALLEY specialists will be happy to provide you with a specific quote that will reflect your individual needs and cover the risks of non-payment of your claims.