Financial guarantees - bond insurance
Guarantee insurance is designed especially for all suppliers who need cover for themselves or their customers in connection with participation in the tender. It is insurance of the risk of non-fulfillment of obligations arising from contracts for work and similar contracts relating to the execution of works, delivery of goods or provision of services (bid bond, advance payment bond, performance bond, warranty bond, retention bond).
The main advantages of guarantee insurance can be seen mainly in the following:
• it is a useful alternative to a bank guarantee that does not increase credit exposure with bank
• does not burden cash flow
• Adjustment according to your individual needs
• Guarantee insurance in case of bankruptcy of the employment agency
• Excise tax guarantee insurance
• Customs debt insurance
• Insurance of the carrier financial capacity
Eurovalley specialists will be happy to recommend a suitable guarantee insurance that reflects your individual needs, including the price offer.