Insurance solutions - audit services
We will ensure optimal coverage of all risks related to your profession so that you can devote your time to working for your clients.
Special demands are placed on auditors and audit firms, particularly in the area of liability for damage they may cause in connection with the performance of their audit activities. To ensure the protection of clients, the law requires all auditors and audit firms to take out professional liability insurance. Eurovalley specialists will help you to set up this insurance to cover all risks according to your individual needs, beyond the basic statutory insurance.
Professional liability insurance covers:
- financial damage caused to clients as a result of breach of legal obligations arising from professional regulations and general legal standards
- costs associated with legal representation
Key risks of audit services:
- Damage to documents taken in connection with the performance of the auditor (eg books);
- Damage to the life, health and property of third parties as a result of general liability for damages that may occur during the operation of the Audit Office
- Damage caused by auditing activities performed for parent companies, subsidiaries or other close entities
- Professional liability
- Property insurance
- D&O liability insurance for members of statutory bodies
- Business interruption insurance
- Fraud insurance